Vacasa is a vacation rental management company based in Portland, Oregon. Founded in 2009, the company provides property management services for vacation rental owners, as well as a platform for guests to book properties for their vacations.
Vacasa is the only public company (in the US) that focuses specifically on vacation rental management, and many smaller property managers in the industry study the performance of Vacasa and their public statements on their unit counts.
This post intends to bring more transparency to the net growth or loss of units on the Vacasa.com website.
Vacasa Number Of Units Under Management By Month
As of September 1st, 2023, Vacasa is showing:
- 44,141 active listings
- The last listing shows ID 111,174: this indicates 67,033 churned listings.
As of October 1st, 2023, Vacasa is showing:
- 43,482 active listings
- The last listing shows ID 112,357: this indicates 68,875 churned listings.
- This is a -1,842 unit change from the prior month.
As of November 4th, 2023, Vacasa is showing:
- 42,834 active listings
- The last listing shows ID 113,827: this indicates 70,993 churned listings.
- This is a -648 unit change from the prior month.
Disclaimer: This data is based on publicly open and available data on the Vacasa.com website. It has not been audited or reviewed and it not financial advice nor should be used as financial advice. It’s possible this data is wrong as not all units may be listed on the Vacasa.com website.